Friday, June 22, 2007

Design

WhiteSquid

My name is G. Navdeep Raj, I am 18. I live work, and study in Bangalore, India. I’m relatively young to be doing what I’m doing. But if it’s any consolation I’ve thought about nothing but Design the time I was 11.

I took what I loved most and I made it my profession. And I think that’s the best way to describe me as a person. I’m very proud of the success of White Squid. Especially the fact that I took the road less traveled and arrived a little later, but on my own pure and untainted terms. I’m doing it my way.

Apart from my duties, I enjoy photography, experimenting here and there with whatever style presents itself. I picked up a Nikon Coolpix 8700 in mid-2005 and hope to be get professional with it very soon.

Deziner Folio


Bloggers Choice Awards

No comments: