- RunAbove uses SSH keys only, no root password.
- Instructions for using SSH keys on their website do not work well.
- PuTTYgen, number of bits should be 4096
- Copy paste public key from PuTTYgen directly on to the website. If we save the public key and try to copy it, it won't work.
- Save the private key file.
- Save the public key as well, but not from the PuTTYgen interface, instead copy from there to a text file.
- Connect as suggested: https://community.runabove.com/kb/en/instances/create-ssh-keys.html
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Posted by Idler at 10:56 PM